Friday, April 7, 2017

Okay so I was wrong

I don't think I told you guys but Im going to Aruba on spring break or more I am in Aruba for spring break because I am in Aruba as I am typing this blog. I actually left my house 3 AM this morning, Why? you might ask. I have no idea. Anyway, This didn't leave me much time to finish the opening, finish my blog, or record my CCR. No worries though because I think I pulled it off, considering that  I am writing my last blog post right now.

On Thursday, my group met up to record the screaming part for the red world. Isa finished editing so we discovered we still had a lot of time to do a credit scene. At this point Thursday night, we started to stress out a little because Jessi had something to do at 6:30 and had to leave 5:50 and I had to go pick up my laptop from Aventura. Oh right, I got a new laptop just in time to be able to do this project in Aruba because I didn't have enough time to finish it before I left. Honestly, I could rant about the difficulty of getting decent wifi in Aruba but you guys don't need to here about my wifi problems. Anyway back to Thursday, I arrive at Jessi's house at 4:15 and we are ready to go. We record an amazing screaming match and was good to go. However, the new credit scene was a little more difficult than expected. We had the idea down, which was to pile newspapers on top of each other each with a different credit on it, it was executing it that was tricky. We had to do it about 10 times before we were okay with the outcome. Basically, everything is done now. All we have to do it finish editing and add some music from purple planet or ben sound. This shouldn't be too difficult and we have more than enough time to finish.

Considering this is my last official blog, I want to thank everyone that helped me through this project: my group members for being creative individuals and not giving up on an idea,  my best friend for allowing me to rant to him about my frustration towards this project and just always being there for me in general, and last but not least, my teacher and classmates for being supportive during this stressful process. The fact that we were all in this together made it worthwhile. Everyone wanted to help each other out and it was just a beautiful experience. Well I guess this is it.

                                                                                                For the final time, xoxo Laerke

No comments:

Post a Comment