Sunday, April 2, 2017

Helping out a friend

This is a picture of him and I.
Last week, my best friend asked me if I could be his actress for his portfolio project. He was hesitant to ask me at the beginning of the project because he knew I would be busy with my own. However, his actress turned out to be really busy, so he asked me anyway. I agreed to help him, mostly because I knew that he would only ask me if he really needed my help and I knew that my group was filming yesterday so I would have today off. So I went over his house around 3 and we filmed a little at his house before heading to the park near his neighborhood. Basically, him and I were the main character in the film and we were dating. However, it turns out my character is psychic so I have a vision of him dying and the beginning is just me learning about my ability. While we were filming at the park, he kept changing his idea and it was a cool insight on how everyone else was doing on their project. I felt really bad because I kept laughing, I couldn't stop myself, it was really funny. There was this one scene where he had to sing to me, and let me tell you this kid can sing, but I couldn't stop laughing. I could tell he was starting to get a little annoyed with me but its okay , he should be used to it by now. I learned a lot form being on this side of the filming process. When filming and dealing with other people, you have to be patient and roll with the punches. This was definitely a learning experience for the both of us. I hope his project turns out great!

                                                                                                                      xoxo Laerke


No comments:

Post a Comment