Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Discoveries through editing

Today, Isa and I went over to Jessi's to film the last part of our opening. Turns out during the day, Isa had started to edit and found some mistakes. So we waited until it got dark outside and started to re-film certain shots due to lighting issues or continuity issues. I had to be lighting person for the evening. It was pretty funny because our "light" is one of Jessi's mom's lamps with a blue or red bulb instead of the regular white. To get the correct lighting, I had to stand behind Jessi, as she filmed, and hold the lamp above my head and at certain angles depending on the shot. Although that isn't the traditional way to do lighting, the experience felt professional.

Anyway, we fixed all the shots we needed and filmed the ending. Now we have to double check that everything looks good. Isa will edit through school Thursday and then we're meeting up after to finish the last of the opening. Basically, we just have to record some yelling to put into the red world to establish anger.

It's getting harder and harder to write long post. I guess because the project is almost over and their isn't much physically happening anymore; we're just wrapping up loose ends. I can't believe this project is almost over. I know I complain a lot throughout the project but now that is almost over, I can't help but feel kind of sad. I learned a lot while doing this project and Im excited for everyone to see the final result.


                                                                                                      xoxo Laerke

No comments:

Post a Comment