Monday, April 3, 2017

Friends are funny

In my last blog, I was telling you about my friend's project and how he had asked me to be his actress. Today comes around and I get a text from him saying "please don't hate me." Of course I could never hate him, so when he told me that he decided to change his whole idea and that everything we filmed yesterday was for nothing, I accepted it and laughed. He felt really bad but I didn't mind helping him out even if  it didn't work out in the end.

I did help him in other ways though. Throughout the day, he would text me and ask me about certain shot ideas and plot developments. Even though it wasn't exactly how he planned his project to go, he is really happy about his new idea and I'm glad he figured it out in time. I really like the idea myself and I hope others will too.

This experience showed me that some unexpected curveballs can hit you, but you have to choose to get up and keep fighting. That was really cheesy, I'm sorry. All I mean is that this is a creative process and all we can do is hope that our knowledge, of what we've been learning all year, will help us through it.


                                                                                                               xoxo Laerke

No comments:

Post a Comment