Friday, March 31, 2017

*screams in frustration*

Since the beginning of this project, I knew that I was leaving April 7th to Aruba for spring break. As soon as we were assigned this project I informed my group members of the situation. They both said that it was perfectly fine because they wanted to finish the project before that anyway to make sure we had enough time incase we had to fix a couple things. Our project was due April 9th until our teachers decided to change the due date to April 11th. This is perfectly fine but my group really wont be able to use that time. However, my group members will have more time to complete their blogs and their CCR. I'm not worried that I wont have time because I have confidence that ill finish but I don't have the security of more time incase something goes wrong. I'm really excited for Aruba and I love traveling, so this will be a great experience but I wish it was under different circumstances.
This is how I found out. I'm actually really excited because these past couples of months has been really stressful, so I'm happy I finally get to take a really break from life.


                                                                                                         xoxo Laerke

No comments:

Post a Comment