Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Well that didnt last long!

Okay, so Jessi, one of my group members, wasn't ready to give up on our first idea. Today after school, she asked us to come over so she could discuss the project. However, I had work so I brought my uniform with me and went right to Jessi's house after school. Isa, my other group member, couldn't make it right after school, so Jessi told us separately. One of our major problems with the first idea was that we couldn't figure out how to establish the two worlds and how she was going to move between them, but Jessi figured it out.







 This is the storyboard for the new and improved idea that we previously had. Basically, the opening starts with the main character in the red world looking down at a news paper that is obviously a lie. She then walks over to a set of doors a looks inside. The inside of the house is blue and the main character gets confused and is hesitant to go inside. She kind of walks in and out the house confused on why it is blue and the outside is red. The main character finally walks in and find another news paper with an article describing the world. She finally looks back outside and discovers that the outside is blue, symbolizing that she transported into the second world.

Although we had trouble with the idea at first, I like how Jessi was able to figure out a way for us still to use it. Jessi and Isa plan to film on Friday but I have to work so I wont join them until Saturday. Hopefully this works out well.


                                                                                                               xoxo Laerke







No comments:

Post a Comment