Thursday, March 23, 2017

professional opinion

Today in class, our teacher called up each group to discuss the progress of the project. My group was called up first, honestly with my luck it wasn't surprising, and my teacher asked us questions about the ideas and progress of the project. She asked us why we choice certain directions, such as why we choice loneness as the tone of the story. Basically we learned that we really have to rethink some things. When we went back to our desks, we decided to tweak some areas. As I listened to my group discuss alternative options to establish our storyline, I began to realize that the story became increasingly difficult to express to the audience. Next time we meet up, I think we have to think of other things to do instead of this. I really like the idea we have but we don't have the budget, resources or the time to create something as difficult as this. Hopefully my group members will agree with me.

                                                                                                                  xoxo Laerke

No comments:

Post a Comment